CONFUSED

By Simi - Tuesday, May 02, 2017

A sneak peek into my inner being
Chill!!!
An uproar
A turmoil of emotions
Hurricane of confusion strikes the tender spot of naivety
Carrying shattered senses
Surfacing as a whirlwind romance
"I'm so in love" I say
Then my heart, this time, gets shattered
Taking years to get mended
I act like I'm alright.......blended
I get hit again
This time I'm not a dog licking its vomit....
But an "English woman in New York"
Or should I say "I'm ......................

          ************
Hey guys, I decided to do this today
What do you think?
Am i stupid or confused??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Lol!!!...(i didn't write about myself oo...before some people would comman finish me with questions)
But there are certain people who are like that actually...
I believe in love but chai....some people can carry the whole issue on their head like "Agege bread"
Drop your comments๐Ÿ˜€
Thank you.

            Musings.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments